Through this website (WWW.TOPHATS-SHOP.COM), personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
We inform you that CAPLAND ILURO, SL (responsible for the treatment) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), EU Regulation 2016/679 , Data Protection (hereinafter, GDPR) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible for the treatment: CAPLAND ILURO, SL
- Address: CAMI CA LA MADRONA 24 1st, 08304, MATARO (BARCELONA)
- CIF: B55156640
- Email: INFO@TOPHATS.ES
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of the management and control of the established business relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services and / or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you ask us through the services and / or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and / or calls telephone).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect services and / or products and activities.
- To offer new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
- If applicable, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and / or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and / or products, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and / or products and you cannot give them up.
- In your case, Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of the services and / or products, offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user who, at any time, can revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or, from the account preferences Customer.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed while maintaining the relationship of provision of services and / or products, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in terms of data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of people interested in receiving information about the services and / or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
CAPLAND ILURO, SL treats your personal data in accordance with the two (2) following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1) and the legitimate interest (2).
1. The consent of the interested party provided for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the process of registering as a customer or,
- At the time of sending communications from CAPLAND ILURO, SL.
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to assist or provide the services and / or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although that refusal will imply the impossibility of our request being met.
2. The legitimate interest of CAPLAND ILURO, SL in maintaining and loyalty to its customers and / or users and better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, eg: improve products, manage requests, inquiries or claims, offer products similar to those contracted , inform about promotions etc., without prejudice to the compliance by CAPLAND ILURO, SL of the rest of the obligations related to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
CAPLAND ILURO, SL understands that, by providing us with this information, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy thereof and that he expressly accepts and consents to his treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFERS
In general, CAPLAND ILURO, SL will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services and / or products.
CAPLAND ILURO, SL will not make international transfers of personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following assumptions:
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which the interested party is a party.
- That the international transfer of data is necessary by application of current legislation.
- That the international transfer of data takes place through the express consent of the interested party.
- That the international data transfer takes place because the web page is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, in the cases in which international data transfers may take place, CAPLAND ILURO, SL will verify that the data importing country guarantees an adequate level of protection in application of current regulations.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and of not being subject to individualized decisions:
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: It allows correcting errors, modifying data that is inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right to object: It allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its cessation, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of the data: Interested persons can request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided us or that - whenever technically possible - we send them to another person in charge of processing of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Interested persons have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated treatment that has significant effects or effects.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with your data.
If you wish to exercise any of the exposed rights, please contact us through the contact details that appear in “Identification of the Person Responsible for the processing of personal data”, which includes the following information: Name and surname , ID number, postal address and electronic contact, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions of the same.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority: CAPLAND ILURO, SL also informs you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not conform to the regulations in force.
Preservation of certain data
CAPLAND ILURO, SL informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, you must proceed to retain and retain certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications with the purpose of transferring them to the legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein concur.
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the websites. This registration data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
In addition, you are informed that CAPLAND ILURO, SL has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In addition, additional measures have been established in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Users are informed that they provide their personal data with the information available through their account and / or user profile on social networks, that it is responsible for the processing of personal data that is made, unless expressly informed of other conditions in a specific treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, CAPLAND ILURO, SL respects the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary legal, technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, given the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The personal data of the users will only be obtained to be processed when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the purposes for which they have been collected. Thus, its treatment will be limited to those purposes that in each case have been indicated to the Users.
When personal data is collected, the user will be informed in a clear and unequivocal manner of the circumstances related to the processing of their data, in accordance with the requirements that regarding data protection in force at any time. Likewise, the personal data provided will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or rectification, does not object to their data being treated or in those treatments that require their authorization, do not withdraw their consent.
Access and registration on the web or through social networks is prohibited to children under 14 years. In the event that the minor or incapable person wants to register, the intervention of the owner of the parental authority or guardianship of the user or his legal representative will be necessary by means of a valid document that accredits the legal representation of the user unable to access.
CAPLAND ILURO, SL will be expressly exempt from any liability that may arise from the use of social networks by minors or the disabled.